- Features: The iHip White True Wireless Earbuds made with an ergonomic design for a comfortable fit.
- Built in Mic: Equipped with a built- in- mic and a 30mAH rechargeable Li-ion battery, the Earbuds feature extra bass and high sound quality.
- Bluetooth: Version V5.0, Bluetooth Range: 10 meters, Bluetooth frequency: 2.4 GHz. Compatible with most iOS and Android devices.
- Charging doc: 200mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery. USB cable length 50cm.
- High Fidelity Sound: True wireless earbuds with 10mm vibrating diaphragm and HD rendering technology produce incredible sound quality with extra boss. Enjoy your music everywhere even in a loud environment.
- 2 Hours Playtime: Bluetooth headphones get 2 hour’s playtime from a single charge and standby time up to 5 hours.
- One Step Pairing: Just pick up earbuds from the charging case, the last-paired device automatically connects. And only one step easily enters the mobile phone Bluetooth setting to pair the earbuds.
- Stable & Comfortable: Lighter and ergonomic design, own incredible comfort and seamless sound that sits effortlessly in your ears.
- Design & Connectivity: Ergonomic design for a comfortable fit in your ear/ Connect wirelessly to iOS & Android devices and built-in microphone.
- Package Includes: 1 Pair of Sound Pods, 1 Charging dock & 1 Charging cable.
I like it. They are comfortable and they are loud.
I have found these buds to be fantastic, especially for the price! They DO last a long time on one charge, they pair very easily, and they can pair individually. I use only one of them frequently. Here is my “but.” They blink constantly and brightly. This is my first pair of wireless ear buds so maybe all brands do that? I usually use them when I go to bed at night. They blink so brightly and constantly in the dark room that I feel like I’m an airport control tower. It helps to cover The offending Ear bud, but that isn’t always convenient. This is not a problem during the day because it is light and I don’t even notice the blinking. Also, I suppose the constant blinking would be a big help if you missed placed an earbud. You CERTAINLY would be able to find it at night !