- The Professional Heavy Duty Medium Hard-Shell Case with a Compact Design that makes it easy to travel.
- Designed with 2-layer customizable removable inserts that each layer consists of pre-cut foam squares that can be removed in various configurations according to your Drones, Pistols, Laptops, Lenses, and Equipment.
- Ideal for traveling and protecting Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer, Extra Batteries, Action Camera, Adapters, Cables, Remotes, Lens Filters, Hoods, and Accessories.
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus, and impact damages. Note: Case only. The camera and accessories are not included.
- Designed for mobility with a quick-release latch clamp with super tough nylon construction ensures your valuable items remain safely inside the case no matter where you travel.
A++ highly recommend. I'm a film maker and photographer. These cases are great!
I am a Private Investigator and use this case for my cameras. I keep three cameras and two lenses in the case along with a couple of other electronic devices as well. Aside from the exterior wear and tear from bouncing around in the back seat of my truck, the case has held up well and I have never experienced any problems with broken or damaged equipment. My wife and kids noticed the roughed up exterior and thought it would be a good gift idea to replace it. They offered to buy me one of those fancy plastic cases but I politely refused. This case has lasted ten years, and although it doesn't really need to be replaced, they were excited to find a gift that I use everyday. I told them if they really feel the need to replace it, I'll take another one of the same, please. It's been tested.
Camera storage, little or no travel. Four vintage rangefinder cameras fit easily with plenty of padding around them. Neat looking, hinges and fit OK, didn’t try the locks. Pick/pluck foam makes customizing a cinch. Bit more costly than some others but OK. Overall for my needs-five stars.
Follow up: also bought small case. Much lesser quality. Hinges not strong so lid gets out of alignment. Easy to bend back into line but that’s not all good since it means hinges not very sturdy, easily bent. Price OK tho. Medium case better at least for storage but star deduction for flimsy small.
The case is excellent and I really like it! It's no Pelican or Gator case but it's fairly durable and stylish. But it arrived with a dent in it. The shipping box was in pristine condition which means the dent was on the case while it was at the warehouse and someone either didn't notice it or didn't care before packing it for shipping. On that note the case has metal edges so it will dent.
Haven’t had it long but it is perfect for my Canon XF400... it can be difficult to find case solutions for professional video equipment as most of the hard cases are for smaller items. But the medium size of this product is perfect for this camera and only about 60 bucks as opposed to something like 160 or more in a name brand option. Added photos of how i organized the case. It shuts perfectly with the current setup as well. Highly recommend