- Features: The iHip Cute Cords 10ft Android Test Bend Certified Lightning Type C Charge Black& White Cable Fiber Finish is a flat, flexible, and extremely portable cable with metal tip heads providing additional durability. For use with Type-C car and Wall Chargers.
- Fast Charging: Use this cable with your USB-C power adapter to fast charge your devices, Increase charging speed by 60%. High-speed transfer rate, synchronize and transfer your music, contacts, and movies more quickly and efficiently.
- Durable & Flexible: Thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) shielding provides superior durability and protection for internal wiring specifically designed to support the most advanced charging protocols.
- Universal Compatibility: USB-C cable needs to work with the USB-C wall adapter to achieve fast charging, supports fast charging of Android Samsung Galaxy S9 S10 S8 Plus Note10 9 8, Moto Z, Google Pixel, LG. Works with most USB power options for convenient charging from a wall outlet.
- 10Ft Android Cables Type C: Our 10ft Type C cable is enough long to use whether in the office, car, or at home, you can enjoy safety fast charging anytime & anywhere. Lasts 10x longer than ordinary cables with a metal tip, can withstand 10,000 bends.
- Safer Data Transfer: The Android USB cable build-in four-core high-quality copper wires and multiple safety protections overcharge/stable current/automatic switching/battery protection to promote maximum signal quality and strength.
- Fiber Technology: With 10 ft./3meters length let you easily reach a USB port on the front or back of most computers. Ideal Length for comfortably charging devices while you are using them.
Based on 1 review
I was today years old when I found out a type C cable is not the same as a micro usb cable. I have been charging smart phones for a pretty long time so not sure why this never came up before. So I purchased the wrong thing and I don't think manufacturers of charging cables make the difference clear, especially when it says compatible with Android. So I can say the item came in a nice package. I contacted the seller about my mistake but have received no response.