- Features: The iHip 6ft Apple Test Bend Certified Lightning White Charging Cable Rubber Finish is a flat, flexible, and extremely portable cable with metal tip heads providing additional durability.
- Fast Charging: Use this cable with your USB-C power adapter to fast charge your devices, Increase charging speed by 60%.
- Reliable Data Transfer: High-speed data transfers. Stably and securely transfer movies, music, and more between your USB-C equipped Mac and Lightning-enabled iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
- Durable & Flexible: Thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) shielding provides superior durability and protection for internal wiring specifically designed to support the most advanced charging protocols.
- Universal Compatibility: USB-C to Lightning cable needs to work with the USB-C wall adapter to achieve fast charging, supports fast charging of iPhone 12/12 Mini/12 Pro/12 Pro Max/11/11 Pro/11 Pro. iPhone 8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/6s/6s Plus/6/6 plus, iPad Pro.
- 6Ft iPhone Cables Type C: Our 6ft lightning cable is enough long to use whether in the office, car, or at home, you can enjoy safety fast charging anytime & anywhere. Lasts 10x longer than ordinary cables,
- Bend Test Certified iPhone Charger Cable: Every IHip iPhone lightning cable passed officially certified, can withstand 10,000 bends. won't warning message pops up or feel heated up, working better and quick charge your iOS devices. Compact lightning connector head design ensures that the iPhone cord fits most phone cases and accessories.
- Safer Data Transfer: The iPhone USB cable build-in four-core high-quality copper wires and multiple safety protections overcharge/stable current/automatic switching/battery protection to promote maximum signal quality and strength.
- Ultra Durable Lightning Cable: After long-term testing for iOS lightning cable, we selected military grade material to make this iPhone charging cord. Withstand at least 20,000 plugging's and unplugging lifespans and 10,000 bending cycles, which is 12.5 times stronger than the original iPhone cable.
My charger is brand new and was working well for a few days and all of the sudden it stopped charging. The charger was in perfect form and had no damages. This same thing happen to my little brother who had the same problem with his.