- Features: The iHip Cute Cords 10ft Apple Test Bend Certified MFI Lightning Braided Black & White Charge Cable. It's flat, flexible, and extremely portable cable with metal tip heads providing additional durability.
- Fast Charging: Use this cable with your USB-C power adapter to fast charge your devices, Increase charging speed by 60%.
- Reliable Data Transfer: High-speed data transfers. Stably and securely transfer movies, music, and more between your USB-C equipped Mac and Lightning-enabled iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
- Durable & Flexible: Thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) shielding provides superior durability and protection for internal wiring specifically designed to support the most advanced charging protocols.
- Universal Compatibility: USB-C to Lightning cable needs to work with the USB-C wall adapter to achieve fast charging, supports fast charging of iPhone 12/12 Mini/12 Pro/12 Pro Max/11/11 Pro/11 Pro. iPhone 8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/6s/6s Plus/6/6 plus, iPad Pro.
- 10ft iPhone Cables Type C: Our 10ft lightning cable is enough long to use whether in the office, car, or at home, you can enjoy safety fast charging anytime & anywhere. Lasts 10x longer than ordinary cables, can withstand 10,000 bends.
- Safer Data Transfer & Faster Charge: The Apple USB cable build-in four-core high-quality copper wires and multiple safety protections overcharge/stable current/automatic switching/battery protection to promote maximum signal quality and strength.
- Fiber Technology: With 10 ft/3meters length let you easily reach a USB port on the front or back of most computers. Ideal Length for comfortably charging devices while you are using them.
I have NEVER heard back from ANYONE and I have apparently WASTED so much time submitting MULTIPLE Support Tickets, sent DIRECT requests to Support, called dozens of times (stuck on your 10 minute hold), left many messages (until it began telling me the “Mailbox is full”, sent messages on ALL of your company’s social media accounts, so the last thing I WILL do before I submit my official BBB Complaint (which has been full filled out and remains in an open tab on my browser, but I haven’t submitted it because that’s really not the person I am or want to be. Yet, your company’s “Quality Assurance” is obviously non-existent, so I’m going to write a descriptive and terrible review on your site (as well others) explaining how ridiculous this has been.. (SINCE SEPTEMBER!!?).. Then upon no contact from anyone to FINALLY resolve this within the next week, I WILL submit my formal complaint to the BBB as well..
Apologies for my frustration, however it’s more than warranted at this point. Don’t you agree?