- Features: iHip Cute Cords Type C+ Micro USB Duo 2-in-1 Cable (10ft/3m) - compatible with both micro–USB Port Devices and Type-C Devices. A type C to micro-USB converter adapter bundled with this cable- Black & White.
- Type C Connector Reversible Design: Low-profile connector with a reversible design simplifies the connection; Plug in and unplug easily without checking for the connector orientation.
- Type C and Micro USB 2-in-1 Design: No need to carry multiple cables for different connectors of devices.
- High Compatibility: Compatible with tablets and smartphones with a Type-C / Micro USB connector. Our USB cable is compatible with Samsung Galaxy S9, Note 9, Note 8, Nokia 8, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8 Plus, LG G6, Google Pixel XL, more Type C & Micro USB Devices.
- One for All Devices: The cable with type C and micro-USB charging port, charge USB-C and USB phones and tablets, all from one travel-ready cable.
- Fast Charging &Sync: The micro-USB c cable supports a maximum of 2.4A fast charging and data sync up to 480 Mbps.
- Perfect Combination: Straight & coiled combined, provide you different length cable.
- 10 ft. Cables Micro+ Type C: Our 10ft micro + C cable is enough long to use whether in the office, car, or at home, you can enjoy safe fast charging anytime & anywhere. Lasts 10x longer than ordinary cables with a metal tip, can withstand 10,000 bends.
- Safer Data Transfer: The USB cable build-in four-core high-quality copper wires and multiple safety protections overcharge/stable current/automatic switching/battery protection to promote maximum signal quality and strength.
- Fiber Technology: With 10 ft./3meters length let you easily reach a USB port on the front or back of most computers. Ideal Length for comfortably charging devices while you are using them.
Well, i hope this cord is durable! This is my 3rd iHip USB-C cord. I have one that is still rocking and rolling, however one seems to have gotten a short in it, so i replaced it with this one. I'm hoping the threaded cord helps and doesn't cause a short because i really do like these cords. I will say, however, the Micro-USB connector does make the inserting end quite long and if left out will definitely be in my way, but it's not a dealbreaker.