- Kit Includes: Seiko's 67MM Filter Kit (Ultraviolet UV, Circular Polarizer CPL, Fluorescent FLD) + Filter Carry Pouch + Tulip Flower Lens Hood + Center Pinch Lens Cap w/ Cap Keeper Leash + Miracle Fiber Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth.
- Quality Tulip Flower Lens Hood: Minimizes flare and ghosting by blocking out stray light. Shields the front of your lens from extraneous light, Improving overall image contrast and color saturation. Protects your lens from accidental impact. Also, the tulip hood is perfect for wide angle lenses.
- Quality filters: filter UV - protects your camera's lens from scratches, dust, dirt, moisture, and fingerprints, while reducing unwanted ultra-violet light. Filter CPL - Polarizers let you achieve vibrant color saturation, reduce or eliminate glare from non-metallic object. Filter FDL - fluorescent light correction filter gives true-to-life color rendition. Fluorescent filter dramatically increases color saturation.
- Compatibility: Popular 67MM Lens models include CANON EOS 80D Digital SLR Kit with EF-S 18-135mm, NIKON D7200 DX-format DSLR w/ 18-140mm VR, also Zoom Lens 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S DX VR ED, Compatible Camera - Canon Rebel Series T5i T4i T3i T3 T2i T1i SL1, EOS 7D 65D 6D 55D 5D 11D 1D.
- : Buy with confidence, this product is covered with 1-year manufacturer .
Based on 2 reviews
Great filters and I love the lens hood too.
I read several different reviews on similar products. Ultimately I settled on these. Glad I did appears to be good quality.
If you are having a problem this is how i do it for problem free install. I lay the filter over the threads and then turn them counter clockwise until the filter lays flat once I here of feel the end threads skip over each other then I start to turn them clockwise. But do it slowly as they are very easy to cross thread no matter the filter brand.
IF you do as I said you should have no problem getting these in place.